Kenneth Rogoff, who served as an economist at the International Monetary Fund and at the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, was interviewed by the Spanish magazine Capital, where he has declared that “Catalonia, isolated, would be one of the richest countries in the world“. Rogoff visited Spain to promote the Spanish translation of his book “This time is different: Eight centuries of finantial folly“ and he also declared that if Spain becomes broke, even France might fall.
- Barcelona based rock band GAS releases Chinese version of FC Barcelona’s anthem
- Editada la “Guía de Supervivencia en China” per al viatger de negocis
- Editada la Guía de Supervivencia en China para el viajero de negocios
- Guzheng concert in Vilafranca del Penedès by Zhang Ye
- Book about Hong Kong to be presented at the Ulyssus travel bookstore in Girona