Kenneth Rogoff, who served as an economist at the International Monetary Fund and at the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, was interviewed by the Spanish magazine Capital, where he has declared that “Catalonia, isolated, would be one of the richest countries in the world“. Rogoff visited Spain to promote the Spanish translation of his book “This time is different: Eight centuries of finantial folly“ and he also declared that if Spain becomes broke, even France might fall.
- Business meeting China – Catalonia in Barcelona to promote investments
- Conference in Barcelona about the Chinese strategy towards global leadership
- Barcelona holds a training session on “Business, Company and Protocol in China”
- Catalan movie “Barcelona, nit d’estiu” displayed in Taiwan’s Euro Style Festival
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC