Kenneth Rogoff, who served as an economist at the International Monetary Fund and at the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, was interviewed by the Spanish magazine Capital, where he has declared that “Catalonia, isolated, would be one of the richest countries in the world“. Rogoff visited Spain to promote the Spanish translation of his book “This time is different: Eight centuries of finantial folly“ and he also declared that if Spain becomes broke, even France might fall.
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC
- Published the issue #11 of the Newsletter of the Catalan Engineers in China
- Conference in Barcelona by Eugeni Bregolat about the evolution of China
- Workshop on advanced Chinese paintings in Barcelona
- Casa Asia in Barcelona organizes course on Chinese cinema