Volkswagen-owned Spanish car maker SEAT has had meetings with 30 local car dealers in order to start selling cars in China in April next year. SEAT León and SEAT Ibiza have been presented in the 2011 Auto Shanghai exhibition and it is expected they can be sold in 2012 by the time of the Beijing car exhibition. All the cars to be sold in China initially will be produced in the SEAT factory in Martorell (Barcelona province), together with the Audi Q3. SEAT has been renamed as XiYaTe (西雅特) for the Chinese market.
- Barcelona based rock band GAS releases Chinese version of FC Barcelona’s anthem
- Editada la “Guía de Supervivencia en China” per al viatger de negocis
- Editada la Guía de Supervivencia en China para el viajero de negocios
- Guzheng concert in Vilafranca del Penedès by Zhang Ye
- Book about Hong Kong to be presented at the Ulyssus travel bookstore in Girona