Volkswagen-owned Spanish car maker SEAT has had meetings with 30 local car dealers in order to start selling cars in China in April next year. SEAT León and SEAT Ibiza have been presented in the 2011 Auto Shanghai exhibition and it is expected they can be sold in 2012 by the time of the Beijing car exhibition. All the cars to be sold in China initially will be produced in the SEAT factory in Martorell (Barcelona province), together with the Audi Q3. SEAT has been renamed as XiYaTe (西雅特) for the Chinese market.
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC
- Published the issue #11 of the Newsletter of the Catalan Engineers in China
- Conference in Barcelona by Eugeni Bregolat about the evolution of China
- Workshop on advanced Chinese paintings in Barcelona
- Casa Asia in Barcelona organizes course on Chinese cinema