A new website, Foods from Spain, has been presented in Madrid‘s IFEMA, on the XXV edition of the Salón de Gourmets. Foods from Spain offers information in English to food professionals located abroad, such as importers, chefs, distributors, cooking schools and media. Catalonia has its specific page on the website, that can be visited by clicking on Foods from Spain – Catalonia.
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC
- Published the issue #11 of the Newsletter of the Catalan Engineers in China
- Conference in Barcelona by Eugeni Bregolat about the evolution of China
- Workshop on advanced Chinese paintings in Barcelona
- Casa Asia in Barcelona organizes course on Chinese cinema