The Department of Statistics of the Republic of China (Taiwan) government has released information about the evolution of exports in July 2011, which has had an increase of 17.6% compared to July 2010 and has amounted US$28.12 billion. Imports reached US$24.77 billion, an increase of 14.0% compared with the same period last year, resulting in a Taiwan’s trade surplus of US$3.3 billion.
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC
- Published the issue #11 of the Newsletter of the Catalan Engineers in China
- Conference in Barcelona by Eugeni Bregolat about the evolution of China
- Workshop on advanced Chinese paintings in Barcelona
- Casa Asia in Barcelona organizes course on Chinese cinema