The Department of Statistics of the Republic of China (Taiwan) government has released information about the evolution of exports in July 2011, which has had an increase of 17.6% compared to July 2010 and has amounted US$28.12 billion. Imports reached US$24.77 billion, an increase of 14.0% compared with the same period last year, resulting in a Taiwan’s trade surplus of US$3.3 billion.
- Chinese interest on the port of Badalona, north of Barcelona
- Published the issue #10 of the Newsletter of the Catalan Engineers in China
- Barcelona based rock band GAS releases Chinese version of FC Barcelona’s anthem
- Editada la “Guía de Supervivencia en China” per al viatger de negocis
- Editada la Guía de Supervivencia en China para el viajero de negocios