The Department of Statistics of the Republic of China (Taiwan) government has released information about the evolution of exports in July 2011, which has had an increase of 17.6% compared to July 2010 and has amounted US$28.12 billion. Imports reached US$24.77 billion, an increase of 14.0% compared with the same period last year, resulting in a Taiwan’s trade surplus of US$3.3 billion.
- Business meeting China – Catalonia in Barcelona to promote investments
- Conference in Barcelona about the Chinese strategy towards global leadership
- Barcelona holds a training session on “Business, Company and Protocol in China”
- Catalan movie “Barcelona, nit d’estiu” displayed in Taiwan’s Euro Style Festival
- Barcelona citizen rescues HTC CEO from traffic jam and takes him to the MWC